IGL TeleConnect offers free community tech classes
Thursday, December 22, 2016
IGL TeleConnect will be offering monthly tech classes led by Tech Support Consultant Mak Kloewer. The classes titled “Tech Tuesday’s with Mak” will cover a variety of topics related to computers and the internet. Each class will be held from 2-3 p.m. on Tuesdays in communities around northwest Iowa.
These classes are geared towards those who do not feel they are tech-savvy. January’s topic will include “How to connect to Wi-Fi” and is perfect for those who have wanted to connect their phone or mobile device to a Wi-Fi network at home or their favorite coffee shop but aren’t sure how. Mak will carefully walk each participant through how to connect their particular device. There will also be opportunities for participants to ask questions.
Mak will be available at the following locations from 2-3 p.m. during January:
- Tuesday, Jan. 3: Generations by Great Lakes Office – 1501 35th Ave West, Spencer
- Tuesday, Jan. 10: Milford Memorial Library – 1009 9th Street, Milford
- Tuesday, Jan. 17: Sioux Rapids Memorial Library – 215 2nd Street, Sioux Rapids
- Tuesday, Jan. 24: Lake Park Community Center – 903 S Market St, Lake Park
- Tuesday, Jan. 31: Webb Library – 124 Main St, Webb
View more event details on our calendar.
Classes are free and seats are limited. Participants are asked to bring their mobile devices to class. RSVPs are being taken at IGL TeleConnect by calling (712) 432-8352.
Category: News Release