Love Where You Live This Holiday Season
Tuesday, December 07, 2021
- Visit Santa’s Castle in Storm Lake to see elves at work and visit Santa. This year, they also are challenging you to find the “Fa la la la llamas…” all 20 of them!
- Visit Santa’s House in Estherville. He’s open to visitors on Thursday evenings from 5-7 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Stroll the streets of historic Spirit Lake for the annual Santa’s Village.
- Pick out a live Christmas tree atTannenbaum Christmas Trees. in Milford. But each season you need to hurry, as there’s only a limited supply of trees!
- Catch a show, whether it’s a local concert at the Roof Garden, or Clue: The Musicalat the Spencer Community Theatre.
- Shop small to support the local businesses and entrepreneurs to get your Christmas shopping done!
- Check out the lights in your neighborhood or explore another community in the region to celebrate the season.
Category: Holiday, Living