Love Where You Live This Holiday Season
7 Dec 2021
- Visit Santa’s Castle in Storm Lake to see elves at work and visit Santa. This year, they also are challenging you to find the “Fa la la la llamas…” all 20 of them!
- Visit Santa’s House in Estherville. He’s open to visitors on Thursday evenings from 5-7 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Stroll the streets of historic Spirit Lake for the annual Santa’s Village.
- Pick out a live Christmas tree at Tannenbaum Christmas Trees. in Milford. But each season you need to hurry, as there’s only a limited supply of trees!
- Catch a show, whether it’s a local concert at the Roof Garden, or Clue: The Musical at the Spencer Community Theatre.
- Shop small to support the local businesses and entrepreneurs to get your Christmas shopping done!
- Check out the lights in your neighborhood or explore another community in the region to celebrate the season.
Iowa Lakes Corridor to host presentation on workforce The Iowa Lakes Corridor Development Corporation (Corridor) is hosting Dr. Ronald A. Cox to present The Iowa Workforce Skirmishes at the Clay County Regional Events Center at 10 a.m. on Thursday, December 16th. The Iowa Workforce Skirmishes touches on the...
Professional Developers of Iowa (PDI) Announces 2022 Board of Directors Des Moines, IA — At the Annual Business Meeting of the Professional Developers of Iowa (PDI), the membership elected the following individuals to serve as the 2022 board officers: Shannon Landauer, CEcD (President &...
Iowa Lakes Corridor announces 2021 Business Recognition Award winners The Iowa Lakes Corridor Development Corporation (Corridor) once again recognized great achievements by local businesses Friday at the organization’s 11th Annual Business Recognition Luncheon at The Waterfront in Arnolds Park. Winners of this year’s Business Recognition awards are:...