About the Job
Seasons is a comprehensive behavioral health center offering a broad range of psychiatric and behavioral health services to communities in the Northwest Iowa region. We are currently seeking a full-time Crisis Care Coordinator to provide short-term crisis intervention to youth, families, and adults experiencing an emotional, behavioral, or psychiatric crisis both over the phone and face-to-face in the community. Crisis Care Coordinator will work closely with law enforcement, schools, and other medical providers to stabilize acute or crisis situations and connect individuals with continuing mental and behavioral health services based on their needs, strengths, and preferences.
Questions About the Job?
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact Laura at 712-363-3172. See a full list of benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org. Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seasons does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Seasons Center Mission Statement: Guiding Individuals and Families towards a meaningful and fulfilling life.
Why Choose Seasons?
• Ongoing Training Opportunities, including Continuing Education Credits
• Family Focused and Promotes Self-Care Salary Range $17.00-$21.00 per hour (Depending on years of experience and education level) PLUS a $2000 Sign-on Bonus!
Qualifications Eligible applicants must have one or more of the following qualifications:
• a bachelor’s degree in a human services field with 1+ year of experience
• a law enforcement officer with 2+ years of experience
• an EMT with 2+ years of experience
• a peer support specialist with 1+ year of experience
• an RN with 1+ year of experience
• 30 hours of crisis response training or a willingness to attain it
• Frequent travel is a requirement of this position, so a valid driver’s license is required