About the Job
Have you or someone in your family experienced mental or behavioral health challenges? Learn how you can become a family peer support and use the insight gained from your own personal journey to help others currently experiencing similar challenges. Family Peer Supports will provide short-term crisis intervention to youth, families, and adults experiencing an emotional, behavioral, or psychiatric crisis both over the phone and face-to-face in the community. They will also work closely with law enforcement, schools, and other medical providers to stabilize acute or crisis situations.
Salary Range $ 17.00 - $ 21.00 per hour (Commensurate with experience)
Questions About the Job?
For more information, please visit us as www.seasonscenter.org or contact Laura at 712-363-3172. See a full list of benefits available to all eligible employees are available at the bottom of the careers tab at www.seasonscenter.org. Seasons Center for Behavioral Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Seasons does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Seasons Center Mission statement: Guiding Individuals and Families towards a meaningful and fulfilling life.
Why Choose Seasons?
• Great Benefits
• Ongoing Training Opportunities
• Family Focused and Promotes Self-Care
• Must have a peer support specialist certification or be eligible to obtain one
• At least 1+ year of related experience is required
• 40 hours of crisis response training or a willingness to attain it
• Frequent travel is a requirement of this position, so a valid driver’s license is required