Find your career at MWI Components!
We are a one-stop shop located in Spencer, IA that manufactures and distributes a wide variety of products. Our customer base reaches all 50 states and Canada. Our products are found in the construction of metal-clad post frame buildings, equestrian complexes, garages, storage buildings, commercial buildings, steel frame and residential buildings.
See what MWI is about https://www.mwicomponents.com/apply
Typical Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday; Day Shift
Benefits of being an MWI Professional!
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance ∙ Life & Accident Insurance ∙ 401K Matching ∙ Profit Sharing ∙ Weekly Pay ∙ Paid Time Off ∙ Paid Holidays ∙ Weekday Schedule ∙ Air-Conditioned Working Environment
MWI Components is an equal opportunity employer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Logistics Manager, the Shipping and Receiving Associate is responsible for picking, labeling, palletizing, and loading all products leaving MWI Components.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
1. Complete LTL & company truck shipments, follow shipping schedule and instructions from Manager.
2. Verify incoming product on company, LTL and small parcel trucks, put away is assigned locations.
3. Responsible for tracking inventory movements between warehouses and completing paperwork completely and accurately for computer systems.
4. Follow all shipping and receiving processes and company policies.
5. Identify and label components correctly for packaging.
6. Recognize issues and take corrective action or notify the Manager or Logistics Manager.
7. Participate in helping the Manager(s) resolve issues.
8. Keep warehouse area clean and organized.
9. Participate in cross functional teams to ensure continuous on-going improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
10. Maintain racking at plant and warehouse.
Education and/or Experience:
A high school diploma or GED is required. Work well in a team environment.
Forklift experience not required; but, must be able to obtain forklift certification within week of start.
Spencer, Clay, Iowa 51301