MWI has Production career opportunities available in both facilities, in Spencer!
At MWI Components (Metal Works, Inc), we strive to provide specialized metal products for customers in the post-frame building industry. We are a one-stop shop located in Spencer, IA that manufactures and distributes a wide variety of products. Our customer base reaches all 50 states and Canada. Our products are found in the construction of metal-clad post frame buildings, equestrian complexes, garages, storage buildings, commercial buildings, steel frame and residential buildings.
See what MWI is about https://www.mwicomponents.com/apply
Benefits of being an MWI Professional!
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance ∙ Life & Accident Insurance ∙ 401K Matching ∙ Profit Sharing ∙ Weekly Pay ∙ Paid Time Off ∙ Paid Holidays ∙ Weekday Schedule ∙ Air-Conditioned Working Environment ∙ Training Provided
Typical Hours of Operation
- MWI East Facility: Monday – Thursday: Dayside
- MWI West Facility: Monday – Friday: Dayside
MWI Components is an equal opportunity employer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Production associates are responsible for sustaining the production process consistently.
- Read and follow work orders, follow specified instructions from supervisor, and complete orders accurately and on time.
- Ensure quality product is being produced, and using tools and guidelines provided to complete quality checks.
- Complete packaging and shipping labels to ensure proper delivery of products.
- Recognize issues and take corrective action or notify a supervisor.
- Participate in cross functional teams to ensure continuous on-going improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
- Comply with all quality, safety and sanitation regulations.
- Work well in a team environment and be willing to assist peers whenever necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Education and/or Experience
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee regularly is required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75-80 pounds. At times must be able to move weighted items up to 50-75 feet away. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception.
Spencer, Clay, Iowa 51301