Please see the full job description and how to apply at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/iowa/jobs/4192170/career-planner
Job responsibilities include:
- Ask customers appropriate questions to determine services they are seeking and/or needing.
- Coach, motivate, and encourage job seekers on all aspects of the job search.
- Assist customers to build their personal and job skills for the primary goal of successful employment.
- Provide customers assistance with preparing and tailoring resumes and cover letters.
- Facilitate mock interviews for customers, identifying ways to improve their interview responses.
- Facilitate workshops or one-on-one appointments in-person or through virtual conferencing platform for customers and participants of system programs and services, update workshops and presentations as new information is available.
- Accurately document all services, appointments, or other pertinent information in the database system.
- Assist customers by answering questions about employment and training opportunities.
4 year degree or combination of education/experience equaling 4 years
Iowa Workforce Development
Spencer, Clay, Iowa 51301