• Utilize SPC methods to produce and continually improve parts produced on all machines.
• Understand blueprint specifications.
• Understand and follow work instructions.
• Document dimensional information accurately.
• Document daily production levels accurately.
• Complete all necessary documentation in a timely manner.
• Ensure a clean, organized and safe work area.
• Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Training Available - No Experience Required
Set up, edit, operate and monitor the status of a variety of CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) machine tools.
Must utilize SPC (Statistical Process Control) methods in order to achieve continuous improvement and accepting responsibility for the accuracy of their work.
Benefits include FAMILY health benefits, dental, vision, 401k, profit sharing and more.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. Usually requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Responsible for loading parts, proving out CNC programs, operating controls, setting offsets, simple edits, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements.
• Studies and interprets drawings, manuals, specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements.
• Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities of control limits as required insuring quality of production. Reports all machine malfunctions to immediate supervisor.
• Operates a forklift or lifting devices for movement of parts.
• Communicates with supervisor for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
• Responsible for keeping equipment, tooling, gages and work area clean and orderly.
• Perform preventative maintenance functions on equipment as required.
• Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
• Ability to lift up to 40 pounds required.
• Within the scope of the job requirements, will be required to adhere to and comply with state and federal law, the Company ISO Quality Program and procedures, Company policies and Safety Environmental Regulations.