Quality Control Technician
- Monitoring and enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices
- Reviewing, completing and/or working with quality and other staff on completion of required documentation and practices
- Complete daily tasks including certificate of analysis, calibration, document collection, cleaning verification activities, titrations and product physical testing
- Complete inspection tasks including facility and glass
- Collection of finished product samples and environmental swabs
- Complete employee training needs and training documentation Reviewing, updating and monitoring written Standard Operating Procedures
- Collect, review and analyze data, identifying and correcting problems Understanding and following Quality SOPs
- Active in the quality team for continuous improvement within Sonstegard Foods
- Promote food safety and adhere to USDA and company regulations
- Work weekend/holiday rotation at the offsite laboratory when needed
- Proven team player.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with documentation, procedures and records.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal directions.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people in all levels and functions.
- Highly motivated self-starter and has the ability to work multiple tasks with excellent results.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Quality and/or Laboratory experience preferred, but not required.